from one bird sanctuary to another bird sanctuary

more soon... 22nd october now - these pics are from a bird sanctuary in kent, beside where some family live. its called Bough Beech and lots of men in corduroys stand looking through their 'bins, and taking notes. there is a notice board for you to put up a note of what you saw. terribly impressive.
this is an egret but not very good pic of it! actually it looks as if its bent double over the railing! like a floppy doll.
Cormorants! my fav - but used to seeing them on wild west coast
Herons! also my fav, and also more used to seeing them on north west coast.. and not all in a bunch - thats unusual

nice, eh?

Comments

dritanje said…
Lovely lovely pics, both the bird sanctuaries and the Arthur Seat ones. It's great that you said you felt glad to live in the city too, with lots of good walks around. Now I've got my camera attachment I've put up some pics, more later...hope all well with you,
dritanje xx