a few days in the Lakes

the four posts that follow this are all of a few days i had in the Lakes with my pal Rosie, who was house sitting. we seem to have packed a lot in. also there were Jenny, her sister who lives beside the house, and Rebecca another pal from edinburgh (via the US, tho she is now honorary Scot like me and Rosie!). this is where Rosie is from originally, so home to her.
we also visited Grange-over-Sands, and Kendall, and i went a long walk myself and got totally lost, the only thing that helped me out was my phone having gps!! never thought i would have to use that, and i was in some woods on a hill!!

Comments

Kate Kirby said…
Hiya,
thanks for your comments on mine - always nice to know someone is reading it....

Great to see your photos, I'm glad to hear you managed to get a break - it all looks so lovely and cosy with the snow and lovely long walks! I really miss walking here, its too damned hot most of the time and there isn't anywhere near by to do it - cycling is fine though.

Glad to hear you are getting some work done....look forward to seeing images of it.

It sfunny but though I am crap at keeping in touch - funny I didn't think I would be but life is just so busy - maybe I'll be better in the winter - anyway I do often think about friends and I remember you saying when I left last year that you felt sad because you wouldn't be coming over, and it is a real pity becuase I think of all the people I know you might really like it here....not sure why I say that, just a hunch I suppose!
Anyways best get ON.....! xxxxx