A few days of sunny warm weather, at last!
A week of having huge sticking plaster and then a grid drawn all over my back, having to wear tops which cover up to my neck, in dark colours.
Patch tests to discover if i am 'sensitive' to a whole load of things including dental things. Dreading finding it was my fillings, and more or less convinced it was.
Results yesterday - no reactors; not allergic to fillings!
Hurray!
now to get the grid off my back - big bath and scrubbing with back brush.

being at home more during this dental episode, as well as it being summer when i tend my window boxes, i observe more from my windows.

for example, i often see a yellow canary perching on the window of one of the opposite flats.  Yesterday i observed a person putting a cage in place, opening its door for the canary. 

the other morning there was a noisy curfuffle out in the street which turned out to be one of those large arms with a bucket at the end holding two men who were lifted right up to the top of the tenements to have a look at the roofs betwen the windows, gutters perhaps.  Then they were lowered again and it all went away.

so here are pics of my window observations:




Enhanced by Zemanta

Comments

dritanje said…
thank you for your comment on my blog, I did reply but it doesn't show up on the number of comments - though it is there if you go to the comments page - confusing! so thankyou. I'm glad your gridwork back is no longer having to be hid from view and that all is well xxx
Gledwood said…
Hi I found myself hopping through the blogosphere (what a stupid word) at random and stumbled across your fascinating photos... Where are you? Those are lovely buildings.
Why the reference to seahorses? I can't see any anywhere! I have a friend who's currently obsessed by them, so if you have any good seahorse pictures please pass me the link at my main blog and I'll pass them on...
PS you're a bit out of date with your talk of a few days of nice weather - I nearly melted this afternoon!
All the best from Gledwood
(in London)