18th September 2014

The day dawned at last. Whether I feel ready to vote or not, at last it is time to do so and as with the coming of any deadline I feel relieved.
I have read and discussed and watched as much as I can on both sides of the argument and I finally decided late last night, my decision didn't change when I woke this morning. So I have voted.

I want to send all good wishes to everyone, whatever they vote. The fact is this is a momentous vote because we have the freedom to vote what we want, what our conscience decides, and this is quite something. Also, all our votes will count.
So the outcome will be a fair and square one, made by us all, together - whether we vote yes or no.

I hope, whatever the outcome, that others in the UK will feel encouraged to stand up for their regions in whatever way as well.

Peace to all.
Xxx

Comments

dritanje said…
Yes, it has been an incredible time, emotional, thoughtful, and active. This reminds me of how Rudolf Steiner described the human being, as thinking, feeling and acting. We have done it. It was extraordinary the way people turned out, 90% of the electorate came to vote. People are truly engaged, whichever way they voted whichever way it goes, they know that every vote counts. Love and peace to all
M xx