working in the library

I came into the NLS cafe with laptop to do some writing, only to discover all sots of activities going on.  Upstairs apparently is a lot of interesting material which normally would not be accessible, and there is a group of people knitting in a corner and also some arts and crafts.  I have not been up to see it all yet, owing to wanting to get on with writing.  Might do so later though.

The wildflowers along the bank of the canal are really taking off now




Vetch and Meadowsweet my favourites, and like catching the reflections in the water as well.

Still writing about our time in Greece, using some of my father's old slides.  Hopefully will finish it one day and put it up here.
After that I will start on the same thing with Thailand.  The plan is to 'do' all the countries I was brought up in but whether I will or not is another matter.  It was supposed to be as a record for any of the nephews and niece who one day after I am gone might find themselves curious.

All for now.






Comments

dritanje said…
I too would be/am interested in your accounts of life in various parts! Was talking to another friend who said she has finished writing her autobiography - it's so boring she said,because you know what happens, but I suppose it's more interesting for someone else to read! Yes, I say. So I hope you will get it done. I keep thinking I should write about my life too, but I keep getting distracted into other things....no excuse, I know
Oh thank you M! Thats so encouraging. Yes i think you should too :) xx